We stand behind our plugins’ quality and your satisfaction with it is important to us. If you experience problems with the themes, we will be happy to provide a full refund within 14 days of the original upgrade date. NO QUESTIONS ASKED! Although we would love your feedback on our plugins. [Read details bellow]
We firmly believe in and stand behind our products 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you are unhappy with your purchase, or you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes the system unusable, we will be happy to consider offering a refund.
- Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 14 days of the purchase of the plugins.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the product properly or get the product to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 14 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
By purchasing product(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
If you subscribe for a trial with a payment method and cancel the trial before the 1st payment was processed, the paid features & functionality of the product will be disabled.
- If you subscribe for a trial without a payment method and the trial expires, the paid features & functionality of the product will be disabled.
- If you subscribe for a trial with a payment method, WPayo will attempt to send you an email reminder 2 days before the trial expiration, giving you enough time to cancel the trial.
Such a reminder would only be a courtesy, and depends on your email client, potentially can end up at your spam box, so do not rely on that email – you alone are responsible for taking any action before a the trial expires. Just add yourself a calendar reminder.
If you subscribe for a trial without a payment method, WPayo will attempt to send you an email reminder 2 days before the trial expiration, giving you the option to purchase a plan. Same like with the trial with a payment method, such a reminder would only be a courtesy, and depends on your email client, potentially can end up at your spam box.