To get custom payment gateway data as settings in WooCommerce, you can follow these steps:
1. Enable the custom payment gateway: First, you need to create a custom payment gateway plugin for WooCommerce. This can be done by extending the WooCommerce payment gateway class and implementing the necessary functions.
2. Define the settings: Inside the custom payment gateway plugin, you will need to define the settings for your payment gateway. This can include things like API keys, account credentials, and other necessary information.
3. Create a settings page: Next, create a settings page in the WooCommerce admin panel where users can configure the custom payment gateway. This can be done using the WooCommerce settings API or by creating a custom settings page using WordPress hooks.
4. Retrieve the settings: Once the settings are defined and saved by the user, you can retrieve them in the custom payment gateway plugin using the WooCommerce settings API. This will allow you to access the custom payment gateway data and use it for processing payments.
5. Implement the payment gateway: Finally, you can implement the custom payment gateway functionality using the retrieved settings. This can include making API calls, handling payment responses, and updating order statuses.
By following these steps, you can integrate custom payment gateway data as settings in WooCommerce and customize the payment experience according to your specific requirements. Remember to thoroughly test your implementation to ensure smooth and secure payment processing.